Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Chase!

It is hard to believe one year ago today we were welcoming our little bundle of joy.  I will always hold this day so close to my heart, and remember the happiness and closeness Alec and I shared as we became a family of three.  May 23rd we witnessed a miracle, and I am so grateful that Alec was able to experience the birth of his son.  He was the proudest father I have ever seen. 

Chase has given me more than I could ever imagine.  I think of him and I smile.  He is my life, my everything, and I thank God for giving me this precious child.  Alec lives on through Chase, and I see more and more of him in Chase each day.  The way he looks at me, the way he laughs, makes everyone he sees smile...the twinkle in his eye.  I love him beyond words. 

Thank you all for the Birthday Wishes!  Oh, and Happy Birthday to Chase's cousin Kelsey Mae!  Still hard to believe we had our babies on the very same day!  XOXO


I like to spike my hair now...
 
One Year Old! 



Mom...I'm not a baby any more! 
 

Picking Buttercups!

This looks like a good one...

Frisbie with Mill


Now I have her ball...

Did I mention I walk now?


12 months!
 And now, for some fun...





Auntie Cha came over for my Birthday!

Ate lots of frosting!

Momma said it was OK!


I looked like Hulk!
 

SOOOOO GOOD!


Yes, I will have more please!



My BFF's the Chase's...thanks for sharing my Birthday with me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment