Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Just another Manic Monday.


This kid is non stop.  He got up at 4:45 this morning and after only a couple hours, I could not wait to drop him off at school so I could go to work and get a break.  With each and every thing Chase does, he reminds me more and more of Alec, I guess that is why I love him so much.  He makes me laugh, roll my eyes, pushes me to do things I don't always feel like doing, he adores me like no other and is a constant reminder that life moves on and I am so blessed.


He runs around naked a lot more latly as he is slowly learning to go potty, so since he was pantless, he insisted I take off my PJ's too.  Finally, I gave in, if you can't beat em' join em' right!?


Then  he thought it would be fun to run around the house 35 times with them dragging behind him.



Finally, I get him dressed, wearing his Daddy's alumni shirt.


We are in the middle of binky wars. 


And I am losing...big time.



After I pick him up for school he wants to go for a bike ride, when we finish he says "All done!" and gives me a high five. I love having a biking buddy again.



Then he brings his fishing pole all the way up from the basement and wants to go "ishing outdide"


I have to bribe him back in with a "cucumbah"


And a "nana" (ba)


After dinner, (he eats salmon and brussel sprouts!) his sweet tooth gets the best of him and  he either goes straight for freezer for some ice cream or its cookie time.


Tonight was a cookie night.  He licks the middle of the cookies, then gives the rest to the dogs.  Smart kid.


Now its time for a tub!  Get the chocolate off your face!

Now its time to watch Happy Feet and cuddle with Mill.  Today was a good day.

I love him beyond words.  As I put him to bed tonight, I hear him singing the ABC's, and in the around M, he throws in the word "motacycle".  Then finishes.  Over and over.  He is just so cute and time is flying by, I can not believe he will be 2 in a couple weeks. 

Good night my little man, I love you.

Momma

1 comment:

  1. Good article. I definitely love this website.
    Keep writing!

    My weblog :: best diet plans

    ReplyDelete