Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Soaking Up the September Sunshine.


Chase has been a busy little boy this September.  Ever since we returned from Acadia he wants to "go hiking" and paint like his little cousins.  It's so funny to me to see the difference between boys and girls,  girls are ever so particular and careful when they create their masterpieces, and then there's this...







We go for little hikes almost every day, I have decided that little boys are much like dogs, they need to run around outside to burn off their energy...And they are happiest doing so through the woods. 



Even eating is an adventure, he learned a new trick with a hard boiled egg, who knew it could fit right on your chin!!??


Chase was so happy to see his Grammy last weekend, he wouldn't leave her arms.




New hobby...rock climbing.


He also loves doing work around the yard and he likes to help me with my car...fixing it with a bungee cord...with his winter boots on...and no pants.  



Learning how to drive the boat!  
My little captain.
He loves wearing Mommies clothes, and is a good little brusher too! 
Taking Mill for a walk!
How could I ever be mad at this face!?
Enjoying the view...
Looking for gucks!  (ducks)
Saying hello to Daddy, Annie and Bella.
I'm SAILING!  
Watching the Regatta
Another day another hike!  
A date night with Chase, a walk, dinner and drive around Ocean Drive, to watch the sun set at Saint Anne's, life is good.
I am ready to say good bye to summer.  It was certainly not what we were expecting, with the loss of Annie and Bella...my family was thrown back into the midst of grief and mourning. We still try to understand why, but we are strong and our Faith is stronger and we will make it through this once again.

Even with the many challenging days we may face in the fall, I am ready for change.  I embrace fall and enter with an open heart, ready for new, ready for a little Hope, even more Faith and lots of Love!

XOXO
Heather



1 comment: