Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Little Lill! A gift from God!

Finally!!!!

She is here!  She is a she!  Her name is Lilliana!  She is beautiful, perfect, angelic, precious...she is a miracle!!!  She is happiness, she is joy, she is love...she completes our happy ending!   She is my niece and we are in awe, we are blessed, we are in love!

Welcome to the world Lilliana Elizabeth!  Born on Tuesday, June 17th.  8lbs 2 oz.

Congratulations just doesn't seem to cut it...Jill and Brian, no one deserves this more than you, you are a pillar of strength, your love, your faith, your courage could move mountains!  Thank you...for inspiring me.  I love your baby girls, I love holding Lilliana in my arms and Annie and Bella in my heart...forever and ever.

Lilliana...I love you the whole wide world and my heart!  (As Chase says!)




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and love to all, she is sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete