Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful

I am always grateful for what I had and for what I have.  Not a day goes by that I dont look up to God and thank him for all he has blessed me with.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, families and friends come together to give thanks for each other and all their blessings.  It really puts things into perspective and reminds us what matters.  I am grateful for my beautiful life.  Thank you God! 



A walk in the woods always gets me thinking...

Love seeing things from this angle.

Anyone home?

A cold morning run!

My beautiful smiling boy.

Chase and his cute bread basket hat!

Church ladies night out!

Me and my sissy, doing what we do best!

All the cousins! 

Julia and Chase

Crashed my brother in law Bobs 20th highschool reunion to hang out with my sisters! 

Look, a big one!

Obsessed with fish, just like Daddy.
Christmas is coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment