Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Maria the Marathoner!

My friend Maria is running the Boston Marathon in less than a month! (Ok Maria you are making us 5ker's from yesterday feel like we need to step it up!)

She has raised almost 5,000 which will all go to cancer research. Pretty awesome! I'm so proud of her and honored that she chose to run in memory of Alec. I know that he will be there and will help her cross that finish line. After all, Alec was a marathoner too! San Diego 2007! While cleaning out a drawer tonight I found our medals from that race (I saved them for Chase!), an "Alec Wink"? I think so!

If you would like to donate tom Maria, please check out her link below!

Good luck with your last month of training and thank you! We will be cheering for you! 26.2!

http://www.rundfmc.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1039390&supid=273885941

1 comment:

  1. I am really happy to read this web site posts which
    includes plenty of helpful information, thanks for providing these information.


    Here is my blog: Diet plans

    ReplyDelete