Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Is In The Air!

We made it through another Maine winter! We got a lot more snow than last year, and I never really mind it. Snow to me means xcounrty skiing, sledding and its so pretty! But now that St. Patty's Day has come and gone, Easter is in a couple weeks, I am ready for it to go away and stay away.  

Chase and I have been busy as usual. That kid keeps me moving! We wake up at 5:30 am and he is ready to start the day...with or without me. I am usually nursing my first cup of coffee while he is running laps around the house, just warming up.  I love this age, he is so cute and so much fun.  He has new words every day, makes me laugh and is my little sunshine...any time I am feeling sad all I have to do is look at that little face and I smile.

Last weekend we parparticipated in our second annual "Mary's Walk" with Team Alec.  Half of us ran, the other half walked and we all had a wonderful time.  Thank you all who came out on a very chilly St. Patty's Day to take part in such a special event.  And those of you who could not make it out, thank you for the donations, prayers and love. We are so blessed!

Not a moment goes by where I don't miss Alec...I thought that the longing for him would fade but that doesn't seem to be happening, not that I would want it to.  It is hard...I just wish sometimes I could talk to him or see him or hold his hand.  He was my life and we were in this together and I know he is not "gone" but my heart still breaks. I guess I just MISS HIM! 

I am looking forward to longer, warmer days ahead! 

Playing in my tent on a snowy afternoon!

Hi Dadda! 

I love to give Dadda kisses.


Chilly day at GRB.

Strolling along with my friend.

Lets go back to the beach!
Hide and seek with Auntie Yaya!

Rachel Carsons is my favorite, I walk it all by myself!

Love my boy.

I love the woods! 
My little Irishman!  Frank, one of Alec's chemo buddies gave Chase this hat for Christmas.  It's an original from the streets of Southie! 

Jack ran 7 minutes faster than last year! 


Team Alec!  Run, run, run! 

Jack and Chase!

Go walkers! 

Walking for our hero...Alec.

Alec's best friends!

Jenny and Cha

Who is this cool dude?

Chase taking advice from his BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment