Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fishin with Mommy and Daddy...

This week we are teaching Chase how to fish. I know he is probably a little too little, but we figure the sooner the better. So far I think he likes it, but he sure does sleep a lot!

Chase and I have caught the biggest fish of the season so far, yes, Chase can take credit too since I was wearing him in the baby carrier while casting one handed (yes I am bragging) our fish was bigger than both Alec (who has caught 4) and Tom's fish. Longer and fatter.


We had so much fun...Alec said he cant wait till Chase can bait his own hook.

Weenie little fish...
Now thats a fish!

Family of fishermen and fisher-momma.

Life is good in Maine with the Cyr's this summer, we are as happy as we have ever been.

Thank you for the prayers and support, we blessed in so many ways...

Love,

Heather, Alec, Chase and Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment