Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Meeting Family and Friends...



Alec was so excited to see Chase when he got home, they hung out all night long and watched the Bruins together (while I went to bed at 7:00!). And Chase was happy to have his Daddy back, he needed some man time.


Thursday while Alec was in chemo, Chase and I went to visit Auntie Tina, Julie and Kelsey. It was nice to finally meet Kelsey, I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to get the two babies who were born on the same day together. Julia is such a great big sister, we were calling her the baby whisperer because she loved having the both babies sit on her lap and Chase and Kelsey were totally content. Kelsey is still pretty big (remember she weighed 9 lbs, 14 oz when she was born!) But Chase looks like he is catching up fast!





Julia also wanted Chase to wear her sunglasses, I don't think he minded too much.

Friday we had lots of company and Chase met a bunch of new friends. Its funny how with babies around it is hard to even finish a conversation. I feel like between the four of us moms, we had about 200 conversations started, but don't think we finished one. Not to mention the wine, we each attempted to drink a glass of wine, but between crying babies and toddlers knocking 2 glasses over, it wasn't happening...my how things change when you have a baby!

Weston, Georgia, Emmett, Mary and Chase!


Alec is out fishing with Tom today, it was too rainy and chilly for me and Chase. I think he was feeling a little guilty, because he cleaned the whole house (even washed the sheets and made the bed) so I didn't mind too much.


That's all for now! Just relaxing with my boy on a rainy Saturday morning...life is good.


Thank you for your continued prayers and support, we are so blessed.

Love,


Heather, Alec, Chase and Millie


No comments:

Post a Comment