Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Flag!

Holy mackerel...or should I say pickerel!?

Last weekend there were so many fish caught, I lost track. Alec most certainly would have been ice fishing last weekend, and he would have had a blast. Jon Mogul came up with his friend Doug and they fished Belgrade Lake. I guess they had over 20fish, and maybe even a couple winners in the contest. Jon said there were bald eagles flying around...we all know who that was! Then John and Jack caught some huge "lunkers" at Pushaw Lake, Alec must be so proud...I hope Chase is as good of a fisherman as Jack! And I guess Tom didnt have as much luck, but still got one! OK, now I am getting antsy to get out there!







As for me and Chase, we stayed home (he has a cold and I am still a tad nervous about thin ice.) But we had a house full of good friends, good food and lots of wine.

Valentines Day was harder than I thought. Alec and I were never really into it, we got each other a card and chocolates, but never really felt we needed a day to prove our love to each other...it was pretty obvious and we must have said "I Love You" 30 times in one day. But yesterday was hard, and I missed him terribly. Luckily, I have the best friends and we went to boot camp where we took out some major aggression and then enjoyed a nice cold beer. Oh, and my "Alec Wink" for the day was as we were walking out of the gym, Amy was teasing a man walking in with 2 dozen roses, and the man stopped her, me and Caitlin and gave us each a rose. So sweet.

And, I had the cutest dream about Alec. Charlotte always tells me to eat chili and I will have dreams of Alec. I had chili Monday night and dreamt that Alec wrote me a Valentine and stuck it behind a pillow. I found it and it was just so perfect. It was a dream I didn't want to wake up from.

Chase has had a rough week, he had a temperature of 104 Sunday night, and it turns out he had a double ear infection. It was the first time he has been sick and it was scary and I felt so bad for my little guy. His cousin Kelsey is at Children's Hospital with some breathing and eating issues they are still trying to figure out, I know Bob and Tina could use some prayers and answers. Please keep them in your thoughts.

I miss Alec more and more every day...I am hoping someday this gets easier.

All Our Love,

Heather, Chase and Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment