Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Trouble.

This kid is trouble...


Yep, thats Chase in the dishwasher.



And climbing the stairs....

And going through the cabinets, squirting syrup and dish soap in his mouth.

Now I know why we named him Chase...because I am constantly Chasing him around...this little guy gets into everything! His new favorite activities include but not limited to:

-Pulling Millie's tail
-Running the tap on the Poland Springs
-Flipping over Millie's water dish
-Eating Millie's dog food (Poor Millie)
-Going through the cabinets ( and dumping out Grandma's bag of sweet and low, sorry Grandma...may want to bring more of that up)
-Crawling around with my socks in his mouth (wonder where he learned that trick!)
-Climbing up stairs, the chairs...and my leg.
-Emptying out my drawers as I am trying to put my clothes away
-Not playing with any of his toys!

And I think he is spending too much time on my ipad...this morning I was reading him a book and he started swiping away at the book, and getting very angry that nothing was happening.

But he still gives the best hugs, makes me laugh all day and he gives me a million reasons to smile.

I love my baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment