Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'm Free!!!

I still can't believe Chase is, in his words... "free, free!"  (3!! 3!!!)

When I look at his pictures from his Birthday party, he is no longer a baby...he is a little boy.

The joy, the love, the happiness, that this child has brought not only me, but so many...it is insurmountable, immeasurable, unbelievable really...that one little life can have such an impact in three short years.

His humor, his hugs, the light in his eyes, his laugh, his sense of wonder, sense of adventure, his confidence, his ability to love everyone, to walk into a room and make people smile...he is one special little boy.

He is the light, he is the future, he is hope, he is love, he is a gift from God.

Now, I take a deep breath...and brace myself for the terrible "free's"!

Chase...you are loved by so many.






No comments:

Post a Comment