Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Chase Alexander

We welcomed little Chase into the world today! He came at 12:54pm weighing in at 7lbs 8 oz with a full head of hair and looks EXACTLY like his Daddy.

Alec and I are head over heels, who knew you could love someone so much!?

Everything went wonderfully and I had such an amazing delivery, neither of us can believe he is here and he is ours.

Bob and Tina also had their baby today, Kelsey Mae, who weighed in at 9lbs 14oz, little tiny Tina had almost a 10 pounder. No one can believe we had them on the same day! So crazy!

I am going to post pictures and more details tomorrow, I am so tired. Alec is just in awe, its the cutest thing. I love watching him with his son!

Love to all and thank you for the prayers. Today was truly one of the best days of our lives and we are beyond blessed.

Love,

Heather, Alec, Chase & Millie


No comments:

Post a Comment