Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fun in the Sun

I decided I can still post, just make em short and sweet...

Today Alec, Chase Millie and I went for a long walk on the beach. I was waiting 10 months for this day...all winter long I would dream of our new baby, my husband, Millie and I, walking on the sunny beach, pushing the new stroller with the sun shining bright and warm...today that dream was real and it was so beautiful!

Because I am an addict, Chase and I went back to the beach in the afternoon. It felt so good to get a little sun and enjoy the gorgeous day. And, taking Chase to the beach was easier than I thought, he just sat in his car seat and slept.



He peed on himself while Alec was changing him, and needed another bath. Alec bathed him in the sitz bath I was sent home from the hospital with (I did not use it). So cute!



We had 2 good nights in a row where he slept in 4 hour stretches. And we both feel like new people, I actually can think and know what day it is. Lets hope he keeps that up!

Every day has been an adventure and we are loving every minute of it. Each time he does anything, we think its the cutest thing in the world..."Did you see him suck his thumb!?" "Did you see him cross his eyes?" "Look he is smiling in his sleep!"

We are totally, utterly, in love.

God Bless!

Heather, Alec, Chase and Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment